Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cosplay!

          Hey guys it’s Meagan and Halloween just passed so I thought I’d do a little Halloween inspired discussion… about COSPLAY! If you were wondering cosplay is basically where you dress up and act like a character from a movie, video game, book, ect… so below I’m gonna tell you about some of the times I’ve dressed as fictional characters!

1st story!

          ***I don’t remember how old I was the 1st time I dressed as a fictional character but I remember who it was. One Halloween I didn’t have a costume so since I was really into Avatar the Last Airbender I decided to go as Suki from Avatar the Last Airbender. I actually just wore a ninja costume and made some fans and said I was Suki… ya no one knew who I was.

2nd story!

          Now this story takes place in 2011. I had convinced mom to take me to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 and I wanted to dress up, but I wasn’t sure what to dress up as. Then I came up with the best idea!  I was gonna go as the deathly hallows… yes you read that correctly I went to the movie dressed as the deathly hallows (as in the cloak, the wand, and the stone). I bet half of you are wondering how I dressed as a wand, cloak, and stone so I’ll tell you. I got a bed sheet and wore it like a cloak. Then I brought the wand I own, and carried a stone. Awesome costume right? Ya amazing I know :)

3rd story!

          This last story takes place last Halloween. Last year I just gave out candy, so I didn’t have a costume. Then Halloween night I came up with the idea that I could be a dauntless shadowhunter! So I wore all black (dauntless) and drew runes on myself (shadowhunter). I also carried my wand like it was a stele! ***My friends and I also did the same thing (dressed as dauntless shadowhunters) when we went to see the City of Bones movie!
          That’s all the stories from me! Comment below and tell me your cool/ funny/ embarrassing cosplay stories! Or maybe you’re a normal person reading this that has never dressed as a fictional character before, in which case you probably think I’m weird and/ or have issues… in which case you’re probably right… JUST KIDDING! :)

That’s all for now…

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment