Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fractured Review

Fractured
by Teri Terry
pages- 432
Hello it’s Meagan and today I’m here to review a great dystopian book, Fractured by Teri Terry…
          How do you know where to go when you don't remember where you came from?
Kyla's memory has been erased,
her personality wiped blank,
her memories lost for ever.
Or so she thought.
Kyla shouldn't be able to remember anything. But she can - and she's beginning to realise that there are a lot of dark secrets locked away in her memories. When a mysterious man from her past comes back into her life, she thinks she's on her way to finding the truth. But the more she learns about her history, the more confusing her future becomes. –goodreads.com summery
                   1st let me start by saying that I LOVED this book! I give it a 95%! It was interesting, face-paced, kept you reading, and answered most of the questions left by Slated.
          Now a downside of the book is that it’s kinda predictable (or I’m just THAT good at predicting books : P) but the predictability doesn’t really take much away from the book  unless predictability really bothers you.
          Other than that the book was great! The characters where just as awesome as in the first book, the action was just as good, and it was just as fast paced.
NOW UNDER THIS THERE WILL BE SPOILERS! ANYTHING WRITEN IN ORANGE IS A SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
          Now I’m going to state one more problem I had with the book that’s spoilery… A- Why did they slate her if they didn’t know who she was… B- If they didn’t know who she was; how did they know she was right handed… C- Why would the slating (levo) be connected to the hand you use for everything… what if you use different hands for different things…
          Now let me say that I never trusted Nico and I still don’t! And the part when her dad died when they were running from Nico was so sad!
          Also I LOVED Katran! He was so amazing and when she had the flashback of him comforting her I wanted to cry. Then he died trying to protect her and it reminded her of her dad… ya you could say I cried…
          Then last… the thing with Ben and how he didn’t remember her! Oh my gosh that was so sad! Then at the end when she went to talk to him… for a second I thought he was gonna remember… but WHATEVER! Maybe she’ll try to talk to him more in the next book!
          Overall I loved the book it was interesting, fast paced and a great sequel! I recommend this book for anyone who enjoys dystopian books or read and enjoyed Slated…
For anyone who has read it… Did you trust Nico? Did you trust Cam? Did you like Katran, or cry when he died? And did you overall enjoy the book? Comment below and we can discuss!
That’s it from me…

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment